- Raw, peeled white shrimp 46 pieces
- Cremini mushroom 227g
- Onion 100g
- Vegetable stock cube (Knorr) 1 cube
- Arborio rice 150g
- Parsley, fresh 20g
- Extra virgin olive oil 2tsp
- Salt and pepper
Tell people it is ready 10 minutes sooner. Risotto is always tastier when hot!
Don’t serve it in a large platter on the table (family-style). Instead, serve to each person his risotto, it will look cuter and more yummy!
My fancy risotto!
There is a bridge that connects Venice to the mainland. If you are a tourist on the bus on that bridge on a sunny day you would look at the islands and be amazed by the view, I mean it’s Venice right? What I love to do is looking in the opposite direction, at the mainland. You would see the mountains in the back and underneath them the water. That scene gives me the same feeling of eating this risotto! We call it “risotto Mari e Monti” (sea and mountain) and there is no name more suitable!
This risotto is the perfect dish to cuddle yourself in a cold fall night after a long day of work…
- Chop the onion in small pieces, put them aside. Cut the mushrooms in medium pieces.
- Place 2 tsp of oil and the chopped onion in a pan at medium heat. Stir continuously until they look translucent.
- Add the arborio rice and stir for 1 minute, then add hot water and the vegetable stock cube. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the row shrimps and cook for 10 minutes. Keep stirring occasionally and if needed add more water.
- Add the mushrooms and parsley and keep stirring for other 5 minutes until you reach the wanted consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper only if needed. ENJOY!!!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Raw, peeled white shrimp||46 shrimps||286||4||68|
|Vegetable stock cube||1 cube||13||1||1|
|Extra Virgin Olive oil||2 tsp||80||9|