- Apples 425g
- Lemon juice 20ml
- White sugar 35 g
- Flour 110 g
- Eggs 3
- Yeast 8g
- Cinnamon 1 Tsp
- Sunflower oil 1tbs
Be really careful when separating the egg white from the yolk. To reach the perfect foam the egg whites have to be completely yolk free!
To check if a cake is baked the easiest way it’s by using the toothpick method. Stick a toothpick into the cake. If it’s done the toothpick will come out clean.
The perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
I love apples and cinnamon, that’s why this cake is one of my favorites! Also, it is so simple and fast to bake! You can have it as a sweet breakfast, as an afternoon snack or as a light dessert.
It is perfect for Thanksgiving! After eating all that food you want to end with a sweet but not heavy dessert! Just serve this cake with a hot cup of tea! Your guest will love it!
- Preheat oven to 356 F.
- Cut the apples in small pieces, add the cinnamon and the lemon juice. Put aside.
- Separate the eggs white from the yolk in two different bowls.
- Use a hand mixer to whip the egg white until a foam it’s formed, add the sugar and keep mixing.
- Add the egg yolks and the flour and for last add the yeast.
- Add to your mixture the apples and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Put a little bit of oil on a paper towel and grease your baking pan. Flour the pan and tap out any extra flour.
- Pour your cake mixture into the baking pan and even the top.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature. ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Sunflower oil||1 Tbs||120||14|