- Ricotta cheese 454g
- Sugar 76g
- Brown eggs 2large
- Baking powder 14g
- All-purpose white flour 500g
When placing the dough on the baking sheet, remember to leave a distance in between. When the cookies rise in the oven, they will not stick to each other.
These cookies are not sweet! So if you like that extra taste just cut them in half and spread some extra chocolate or honey on it!
Flour your hands to keep the dough from clinging to your fingers.
No butter, no oil still soft and yummy!
The month of December is a really full time for me and I love it! Christmas is my favorite celebration and I am looking forward to having friends and family over as much as possible! These cookies, easy and fast to bake, are life-saving in this season. Plus they are butter and oil-free! The ricotta helps to give a soft texture and when you combine them with tea or hot chocolate you will have the perfect guilt-free snack!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta, sugar, and the two eggs. Stir well until you get a smooth and light cream.
- Add the flour and the baking powder and work it all well with your hands.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and flour your rolling pin. Use the rolling pin to flatten the dough.
- Use a glass as a cookie cutter to get the wanted round shape.
- Place them on a baking sheet. Ball up and roll out the remaining dough to get extra cookies.
- Bake your cookies in the oven for 15 minutes. ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|