- Medium eggs 3
- White sugar 30g
- Greek 0% plain yogurt 150g
- White flour 270g
- 1% milk 200ml
- Baking powder 14g
- Matcha green tea powder 1tsp
- blueberries 150g
If you use silicone muffin molds, the mixture will not stick to it. In this way, you don’t need to use oil or flour.
When you add the blueberries, push some of them inside the batter. In this way, when the muffin raises, they will not be only on the top!
You can cover these muffins with powdered sugar or chocolate if you want them to be sweeter.
No oil, no butter!
This Sunday we had a fondue night at my brother in law place. Considering how much cheese we would have eaten, I decided to make these oil and butter-free muffins! They are not as sweet as usual muffin so if you like your dessert to be sweet, add more sugar to the recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Separate the eggs. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and add the sugar.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric whip until they are fluffy and firm.
- Add the yolk and the yogurt and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Beat the mixture with the electric whip while adding the sifted flour. When the mixture becomes too dense add milk to keep a creamy consistency.
- Add the baking powder and the matcha powder. Stir a little bit more.
- Pour the batter into muffin pan cups. Add to each 4-5 blueberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Greek 0% plain yogurt||150g||86||5||15|