- Unsweetened flaked coconut 200g
- Ricotta 475g
- Powdered sugar 100 g
- Unsweetened flaked coconut (coverage) 50g
[1 ball = 85 cal]
You don’t need to buy powdered sugar. If you have granulated sugar just blend that in a mixer before adding it to the ricotta.
If you don’t want to put the ricotta in the fridge and wait, just drain it in cheesecloth before.
Feeling the Christmas on your table
When I was a kid my school would have a Christmas party with performances and DIY made by us for our parents! We would all have a little buffet with finger foods and sweets made (or bought) by the parents. One thing that was always there was a plate of coconut balls! It made the whole thing more Christmasy, they look like snowballs and they are delicious!
- Mix the powdered sugar with the ricotta in a large bowl.
- When it’s all mixed add the flaked coconut and mix it all up with your hands and roll into a big ball.
- Cover the ball with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take small pieces of the mixture and roll them into small balls.
- Coat your balls by rolling them into flaked coconut. ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Unsweetened flaked coconut||250g||1875||62||167||21|