- Pasta shells 454g
- Low fat Philadelphia 227g
- Sun-dried tomatoes 34 pieces
- Baby spinach 71g
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt and pepper
If you put the salt in the water before it boils it will take more time for that to happen. Add it in the boiling water before adding the pasta.
Pour the pasta in the boiling water and stir for time to time to be sure that it doesn’t stick all together.
You can also cut the baby spinach in small pieces to make the pasta easier to eat.
Italian style lunch break
I made this dish with my friend on our day off. That day we went for a long walk and came home so hungry and we decided to make pasta, I mean, we are both Italian! While the water was boiling I started taking out what I had in the fridge and this red-green-white “Christmas style” pasta was created! So easy and fast to make! You can save the rest for the day after, we were supposed to have a small portion but we both ended up with 2 full plates of it!
- Cook pasta according to package directions (remember to add the salt in the boiling water); drain.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook cut the dry tomatoes in small pieces.
- Heat 1 tbs of oil in a pan, at a medium-low temperature and add the pasta.
- Add the Philadelphia, the dried tomatoes and the baby spinach while stirring with a wooden spoon. Add pepper and salt if needed. ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Pasta shells||454 g||1590||334||8||58|
|Low fat Philadelphia||227g||340||17||8||34|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||34 pieces||510||51||26||17|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp||120||14|