- Onion 190g
- Medium eggs 3
- Zucchini 160g
- Green peppers 135g
- Potatoes 160g
- Cherry tomatoes 185g
- Raw, frozen shrimps 400g
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin oil.
- Mint, salt, and pepper
I like to keep the veggies crunchy, but if you prefer to have them well cook just increase the cooking time.
Serve the “salad” on a plate covered by wrap bread to make it look more professional.
When you want something fast, tasty, protein-rich, and light!
You craved a fish-based meal that could be easy and fast to make? Here is an idea! This shrimp-egg-veggie salad is the perfect solution if you are too busy to cook elaborate meals but still want to cuddle yourself! Every bite is a mixture of taste and different consistency and it is so easy and fast to make!
- Place the eggs in a pot and cover with water, bring it to boil and wait for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the onion in small pieces. Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat and add the onion. Cook for 1-2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cut the potatoes in small pieces and add them to the onion. Cook for 5 minutes stirring time to time.
- Cut the rest of the veggies and add them to the potatoes. Cook for 5 minutes stirring time to time.
- Add the frozen shrimp to the mixture and cook for 10 minutes stirring time to time.
- Drain the eggs, cool in ice water and peel. Cut them and add to the mixture.
- Add mint, pepper, and salt as needed. ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Extra virgin oil||1 tbs||118||13|