- Baby spinach 15g
- Romaine Lettuce 3 leaves
- Raw, peeled white shrimps 10
- Orange (half)
- Lemon (half)
- Smoked salmon 35g
I used frozen shrimps. In that case before boiling them, put them in warm water for 2 minutes. In this way, they will cook homogeneously.
There is nothing better to put a slice of lemon in your fresh water to accompany this salad.
I like to place each ingredient separately for this kind of salad instead of mixing everything up.
A salad that makes me happy!
There is nothing better to start the new year that a healthy tasty salad! After all the eatings during the holidays, you need some time to detox. This doesn’t mean that you should not enjoy your meal! This salad was inspired by my memories of my first trip to Sicily. We ate plates of seafood at lunch and dinner and oranges and lemons as snacks! This salad just makes me happy.
- Boil some water in a pan and drop the shrimps into it.
- Simmer until shrimps are opaque.
- Wash the baby spinach and the romaine lettuce, cut them in small to medium pieces.
- Peel the orange and the lemon and cut them in small pieces too. Add them to the spinach and lettuce mix.
- Drain the cooked shrimps and add them with the salmon into your salad. ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Romaine lettuce||3 leaves||10||2||1|