- Arugula & baby spinach 35g
- Walnuts 15g
- Bosc Pear 75g
- Danish Blue Cheese 40g
- Multigrain sliced bread 1 slice
[1 portion = 395 cal]
Toast the bread until it becomes brown and crispy on both sides. Adding it in the salad helps to decrease the powerful taste of the cheese.
Crumble the blue cheese with your fingers directly on the bowl. In this way, you are not going to waste cheese on the chopping board!
I personally prefer it without any condiments, but you can add a teaspoon of olive oil if you like to.
If it’s good on a pizza, it has to be good as salad
If you go to Italy, two of the “strange/trendy” pizzas you may find are going to be gorgo-noci (blue cheese and walnuts) and pears and blue cheese. So, why not combine the two and make a salad of it? It’s perfect as a tasty lunch or dinner when you just need that stronger taste of cheese!
Set the oven to broiler and toast the sliced bread for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the walnuts in quarters.
- Peel the pear and cut it in medium to small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the arugula and baby spinach mixture with the walnuts and the pear.
- Cut the slice of bread in small pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Crumble the blue cheese on the top. Mix all the ingredients together.ENJOY!
|Ingredients||quantity||Calories (kcal)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|Arugula & baby spinach||35g||10||1||1|
|Danish blue cheese||40g||133||12||8|
|Multigrain bread||1 slice||100||18||2||5|